For 2 Cups
South Indian Filter Kappi is the heart of a typical south Indian breakfast and the secret to a perfect cup is in the age-old method of drip filtering. The Indian Coffee Board has taken this time-honored method and redesigned this filter to present it in a new avatar. This Coffee Decoction Maker / Filter with its contemporary yet classical design combines the best of two worlds and produces a cup of Kaapi that would make your grandmother proud!
- How to prepare a perfect cup of South Indian Filter Kaapi?
- Spread 3 heaped tea spoons of coffee powder evenly in the filter chamber
- Place plunger on top of coffee powder and press firmly
- Place filter chamber in the kettle and pour hot water (not boiling) into the chamber and allow it to percolate for 10 to 15 minutes
- The thick dark decoction (Percolated coffee essence) will collect in the bottom portion of the kettle
- Pour required decoction into drinking cup or dabara and add boiling milk and sugar to taste
- Enjoy the traditional, flavourful, South Indian Filter KaapiFood grade Stainless steel
High quality 'brushed matt finish' brass Dabara set Just as the right wine glass enhances the taste of your wine...
For Vietnamese Iced Coffee or Traditional South Indian Filter Coffee. SMALL SIZE COFFEE DRIP FILTER: The 6oz chamber suitable for...