Jug Coffee Filter
Jug-shaped Coffee Filter for South Indian Filter Kaapi
Decoction for 4 - 6 Cups
South Indian Filter Kappi is at the heart of a typical south Indian breakfast and the secret to a perfect cup is in the age-old method of drip filtering. Here, the time-honored South Indian Drip Filter has been redesigned to this new elegant avatar. This Coffee Decoction Maker / Filter with its contemporary yet classical design combines the best of two worlds and produces the decoction for the perfect cup of Kaapi that would make your grandmother proud!
How to prepare 4 Cups of South Indian Filter Coffee of 120 ml each.
- Spread 30 g of Sidapur South Indian Filter Coffee Powder or Pure Filter Coffee Powder evenly in the filter.
- Gently press on coffee powder with the plunger, sprinkle a little cold water on top of powder to settle the same. Place the steel plunger on top of the powder
- Add 120ml of hot water (Not boiling water).
- Wait for around 10 - 15 min for the entire coffee decoction to drip.
- Per cup, add 20 - 25 ml of decoction and pour around 75 ml of hot undiluted milk and froth the Coffee.
- Add sugar if required and serve hot in a traditional South Indian Dabara.
- Note: Adjust the decoction to milk ratio according to taste
Food grade stainless steel | Package contents : Coffee Pot / Kettle, Coffee Filter Chamber, Plunger
10-day Replacement Policy: This item is eligible for free replacement/refund within 10 days of delivery. For this, the item should be unused, in its original condition, kept inside its outer box with user manual and all original parts. Ready for a successful return pick-up.