For 2 Cups
South Indian Filter Kappi is the heart of a typical south Indian breakfast and the secret to a perfect cup is in the age-old method of drip filtering. The Indian Coffee Board has taken this time-honored method and redesigned this filter to present it in a new avatar. This Coffee Decoction Maker / Filter with its contemporary yet classical design combines the best of two worlds and produces a cup of Kaapi that would make your grandmother proud!
- How to prepare a perfect cup of South Indian Filter Kaapi?
- Spread 3 heaped tea spoons of coffee powder evenly in the filter chamber
- Place plunger on top of coffee powder and press firmly
- Place filter chamber in the kettle and pour boiling water into the chamber and allow it to percolate for 10 to 15 minutes
- The thick dark decoction (Percolated coffee essence) will collect in the bottom portion of the kettle
- Pour required decoction into drinking cup or davara and add boiling milk and sugar to taste
- Enjoy the traditional, flavourful, South Indian Filter KaapiFood grade Stainless steel
Premium Roast & Ground Coffee. No added Chicory. Medium-Dark Roast Sidapur - Pure Filter Coffee is a delectable heirloom from the House...
80% Coffee, 20% Chicory. Medium-Dark Roast This South Indian Filter Coffee blend was specially created to capture the spirit of...
Premium Roasted Whole Bean Espresso Coffee. 100% high-grown, single-region Arabica. Medium-Dark Roast. A superb blend of select high-grown Arabicas including the...
Premium Roasted Whole Bean Espresso Coffee. Dark Roast Sidapur - Espresso Bold is a select blend of the finest Arabicas...