1.Eligibility to Use Services
- HORFL reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than one active Account (as defined hereinafter) on the Platform. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating an account with the Platform.
- The Platform is intended to be for end-consumers desirous of purchasing Product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If You are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, You are not eligible to use the Platform to purchase Products from Sellers through the Platform.
2.User Account, Password and Security
- In order to purchase the Products on the Platform, You will have to register on the Platform by providing details about Yourself, including Your name, address, contact details and such other details as may be required on the Platform and create an account (“Account”).
- You shall ensure and confirm that the Account information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. If there is any change in the Account information, You shall promptly update Your Account information on the Platform. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or if HORFL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, HORFL has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at its discretion, in addition to any right that HORFL may have against You at law or in equity, for any misrepresentation of information provided by You.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to, (a) immediately notify HORFL of any unauthorized use of Your Account information or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. HORFL cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision. You may be held liable for losses incurred by HORFL or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.
- Use of another User’s Account information for shopping on the Platform is expressly prohibited.
- In order to make payments online, You undertake to use a valid payment card or bank details or third party wallets or details required for any other mode of payment (“Payment Details”) with the authority to use the same, to have sufficient funds or credit available to complete the payment on the Platform in good standing. By providing the Payment Details, You represent, warrant, and covenant that:
- You are legally authorized to provide such Payment Details;
- You are legally authorized to perform payments using such Payment Details; and
- such action does not violate the terms and conditions applicable to Your use of such Payment Details or applicable law.
- The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be made available on the Platform and also sent to Your email address.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, HORFL is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using Your Payment Details. Particularly, HORFL is not liable for any payments that do not complete because:
- Your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided;
- You have not provided HORFL with correct Payment Details;
- Your payment card has expired; or
- Circumstances beyond HORFL’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interferences from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
- The Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions conducted on our Platform using Your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to You in such instances.
- All information that is collected at the time of payment, like card details, names; passwords etc. are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
4.Pricing and Modifications
- The price of the Products displayed on the Platform shall be either equal to or less than the Maximum Retail Price (“MRP”) printed on such Products. If no such MRP is printed on such Products then such Products shall be sold at such price as may be determined by the Seller and as set out on the Platform. Prices for the Products are subject to change without any notice.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue a service and/or Product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance.
- Any order/booking made for a Product through the Platform may be subject to additional terms and conditions (including offers, discount and sales schemes/ campaigns offered from time to time, delivery charges) mentioned therein, which You are presumed to have read and accepted at the time of placing the order/booking.
- There may be information on the Platform that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Platform is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after You have submitted Your order).
5.Shipping of Products
- HORFL endeavours to deliver our products to all regions within the territory of India in a good condition through third party logistics service providers
- Orders placed by You on the Platform are typically processed within 2 (two) business days from the date of purchase. The Products ordered will be delivered to You within a maximum of 10 (Ten) business days. At times when we are experiencing high volume of orders, shipments may get delayed by a few days, in which case, You will be intimated by email or telephone call (on the details shared by You at the time of placing Your order/registering on the Platform).
- Once Your order is dispatched, You will receive an e-mail or SMS updating You with details to track your order until delivery. On the date of delivery, the person delivering the Product will reach out to You (on the number shared by You at the time of placing Your order/registering on the Platform) to confirm Your presence to receive the Order.
- You are requested to be available on the date of delivery since the Products will either be hand delivered to You or to someone appointed by You to collect the order on Your behalf.
- All deliveries sent to residential or commercial spaces require a receipt signature for authentication. We take no responsibility for shipment receipt signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the Product or someone appointed by You to receive the order at the delivery address. Maximum of 2 (two) attempts will be made on the date of delivery to deliver the Product at the address indicated as the delivery point, at the time of placing the order post which the order will be cancelled, and Refunds will be made as per the billing terms and conditions.
- We do not take responsibility for an incorrect address that was provided at the time of placing the order. In case of an incorrect address, the product will be returned by the rider and refunds will be made as per the billing terms and conditions.
- All claims for damages must be reported to customer service through an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 (Ten) days of order delivery.
- For each order, a shipment charge may have to be paid by the customer. The exact shipment charges for the order will be shown to the customer at the order checkout page.
- As soon as the customer receives the Product, the customer should store it under the storage conditions mentioned on the back of the pack. No replacement or refunds will be done for any quality loss or damages if the Product is not stored in the storage conditions mentioned at the back of the pack.
6.Cancellation, Returns and Exchange
- An order once placed and confirmed by the user and marked as fulfilled by HORFL until the Products have been delivered to You. You may deny or refuse to take delivery of the Products, upon which the order will be cancelled, and Refunds will be made as per the terms and conditions.
- You are entitled to a 100% replacement of order in case You received something else than what You ordered or Your order reached You in a distorted manner. If Your order includes multiple items, partial replacement of the required items is also possible. If purchase of the Product is made under a special promotional offer or any special scheme, special rules shall apply for replacement.
- Replacement process must be initiated within 10 (Ten) days from the time of receipt of order by the User. The Product must be in an unused state and stored in its original container before seeking a replacement and should be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt or invoice issued at the time of sale of the Product.
- Any request for replacement will be accepted only after inspection of the Product. Once the replacement request is placed with the customer service, the logistics partner will arrange for a pickup of the Product from the address provided at the time of placing the order within 7 (seven) working days. Once the Product is received, it takes about 2 (two) working days for inspection team to confirm on the replacement. On confirmation of the genuine need for replacement of the Product, we shall despatch the replacement Product in 3 (three) working days.
- At every step of the replacement process, we shall keep You updated through emails and/or SMS. However, if You have any queries before, during or after the replacement is completed, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
7.Use of Platform
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of the Products and/or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We reserve the right to refuse any order You place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by HORFL. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Platform, You may be exposed to content from others that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. HORFL disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Platform.
- You undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous; defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- contains software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- violate or solicit others to violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India or anyone’s right to privacy or personality;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- defames, abuses, harasses, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights of others; and
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
- Further, You undertake not to:
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, any other systems or networks connected to the Platform, to any server, or through the Platform, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User, of or visitor to, the Platform, to its source, or exploit the Platform or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided on the Platform;
- collect or store data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; and
- Except as expressly indicated herein, HORFL hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from HORFL), non-transferable access to view any content available on the Platform, subject to the following conditions:
- You may not modify or alter the content available on the Platform;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make any Content on the Platform available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content downloaded from the Platform.
- You are accessing the Platform, the services provided therein and transacting at Your sole risk and You will use Your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through the Platform. Before placing an order on the Platform, You will check the Product description carefully. By placing an order for a Product, You agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the Product’s description.
8.Intellectual Property Rights
- The Platform and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to, all text, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (and any combinations thereof) (collectively, the “Content”) on the Platform is owned and controlled by HORFL and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform (“Marks”) are the property of HORFL or Sellers or other respective third parties, as the case may be. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of HORFL or the Sellers, or the third party that may own the Marks.
9.Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- HORFL has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the available Products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on Your mobile/computer screen.
- HORFL will have no liability related to any user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. HORFL also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user Content.
- HORFL will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of Your Account or Account information in connection with the Platform either with or without Your knowledge.
HORFL has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Platform is correct, but HORFL neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information regarding the Products or otherwise. HORFL shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Platform or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Platform, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, HORFL shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Platform that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond HORFL’s control.
When you visit the Website/ mobile site /chatbot or send us emails, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website/mobile site/chatbot/SMS/Whatsapp/RCS. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
BILLING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be made available on the Platform and also sent to your email address.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, HORFL is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using Your Payment Details. Particularly, HORFL is not liable for any payments that do not complete because: (i) Your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided; (ii) You have not provided HORFL with correct Payment Details; (iii) Your payment card has expired; or (iv) circumstances beyond HORFL’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interferences from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
- The Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on our Platform using Your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to You in such instances.
- All information that is collected at the time of payment, like card details, names, passwords etc. are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
- HORFL reserves the rights to revise the shipping charges from time to time at its sole discretion without any requirement to notify you of the same. The shipping charge may or may not be discounted or removed on account of any voucher, discount or any promotional scheme. You will be shown the applicable fee before checking out and finishing your order placement.