Whole Black Pepper
Whole Black Pepper / Kali Mirch - Wayanad, Kerala - TGSEB Grade, Jumbo Size above 4.75mm - (100g)
Malabar Coast Whole Black Pepper comes from the finest Black Pepper Growing region of Wayanad, Kerala. Natural and Sun-dried, this largest and finest TGSEB (Tellicherry Garbled Special Extra Bold - Larger than 4.75mm) Grade Black Pepper is probably the finest money can buy. Guaranteed to take the flavour in your food preparations to the next level.
- Finest Quality, Authentic Indian Whole Black Pepper / Kali Mirch
- From Wayanad, Kerala - Land of Black Gold - the best Black Pepper growing region in India.
- Premium largest TGSEB (Tellicherry Garbled Special Extra Bold) Grade larger than 4.75mm, with strong flavour and aroma.
- 100% Natural, sun-dried Whole Black Pepper No artificial colours, preservatives or scents are used in this product.
- Malabar Coast is a premium brand. We always procure the finest quality spices from the best growing regions.